- RSS Channel Showcase 8889868
- RSS Channel Showcase 1449874
- RSS Channel Showcase 3029592
- RSS Channel Showcase 6280377
Articles on this Page
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Fans pack Guangzhou...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Guangzhou to implem...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _CNN journalist Ande...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _16-year-old Aleisha...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Apple pays US$60m t...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Chinese official su...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Avianca Bohm, winne...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Shenzhen launches c...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Electric bike fatal...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Medical insurance p...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _493lbs US man Micha...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Shenzhen metro to i...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Water prices rise s...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Shenzhen plans more...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Lexus driver detain...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Shenzhen police bus...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Nelson Pratt, 33yo ...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Guangzhou sees home...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Guangzhou launches ...
- 07/09/12--10:58: _Revealed: Reason fo...
- 07/09/12--10:58: Fans pack Guangzhou gymnasium for concert of Korean boy band Shinhwa
- 07/09/12--10:58: Guangzhou to implement "Real-name" garbage collection
- 07/09/12--10:58: CNN journalist Anderson Cooper comes out: The fact is, I'm gay'
- 07/09/12--10:58: 16-year-old Aleisha Robertson is the 1st Kiwi to win Miss Teen World
- 07/09/12--10:58: Apple pays US$60m to Shenzhen Proview Technology for iPad trademark
- 07/09/12--10:58: Chinese official suggests pushing retirement age to 65
- 07/09/12--10:58: Electric bike fatalities drops 36.7% in recent months
- 07/09/12--10:58: Medical insurance proposal stirs debate in Shenzhen
- 07/09/12--10:58: Shenzhen metro to issue all-day tickets in July for passengers
- 07/09/12--10:58: Water prices rise sharply in urban villages in Shenzhen
- 07/09/12--10:58: Shenzhen plans more kitchen waste processing plants
- 07/09/12--10:58: Lexus driver detained over hit-and-run case in Shenzhen
- 07/09/12--10:58: Shenzhen police bust criminal ring cashing in with POS terminals
- 07/09/12--10:58: Guangzhou sees home sales up 25% in June
- 07/09/12--10:58: Guangzhou launches month-long road safety inspection campaign
Shinhwa completed a successful first concert in Guangzhou.
Some 8,000 excited fans gathered at the Guangti Gymnasium on June 30 for Shinhwa’s sixth stop on its 2012 Shinhwa Grand Tour – The Return.
The concert was a meaningful one for the Shinhwa members as it marked the
The waste management bureau of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, is planning to implement a user-pay system of garbage collection that will see residents dispose of their refuge in garbage bags bearing their family name.
Li Tinggui, director of the Guangzhou Management Committee, was quoted by the
For one of America’s best-known television news anchors to be identified as gay was, until very recently, seen as a potential career-killer.
But then, on Monday, it happened. And the TV nation seemed to shrug.
The acknowledgment by Anderson Cooper — who
TEEN QUEEN: Auckland schoolgirl Aleisha Robertson is the first Kiwi to win Miss Teen World.
A Remuera schoolgirl has become the first New Zealander to win the Miss Teen World title.
Aleisha Robertson, 16, was awarded the Miss Teen 2013 title in Texas yesterday, beating out 19 other con
APPLE Inc. has agreed to pay US$60 million to Proview Technology (Shenzhen) to settle their dispute over use of the iPad trademark on the Chinese mainland, the Higher People’s Court of Guangdong Province announced yesterday.
Apple has transferred the money to the account designated by the
A HUMAN resources official in Beijing has suggested that men and women should retire at no younger than 65 by 2045, to offset serious labor shortages in China’s rapidly aging society.
The official retirement ages, 60 for men and 50 for women, should be extended in 2016, He Ping, director o
Miss Universe NZ 2012, Avianca Bohm - Source: Fairfax
The organisers of the Miss Universe pageant have investigated the handling of the New Zealand event and agreed to allow the winner to keep her crown - for now.
Howick resident Avianca Bohm claimed the Miss Universe New Zealand tit
Shenzhen Gas Corp. employees donate to charitable causes at the launch ceremony of the city’s Charity Month yesterday. Sun Yuchen
SHENZHEN Charity Month was officially launched at Lianhua Hill Park yesterday, encouraging public participation in philanthropy.
Thirty percent of dona
FATALITIES involving electric bikes have dropped 36.7 percent in recent months, to 19 deaths between April and June.
The total number of electric bike-related accidents in Shenzhen — fatal or not — dropped 23.7 percent from the same period last year, to 58 during the three-month peri
THE local social security bureau’s draft revision to medical insurance policy has stirred debate among residents and scholars since its May release for public comment.
The new policy would expand the period of medical insurance payments from 15 years to 25 years. Residents said the new pay
Fabulous and fit: Michael Giannulis weighed 493lbs at the start of her Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition challenge and by the end of the year dropped an astonishing 255lbs, weighing in at 238lbs
Tough slog: The small business consultant couldn't remember a time when he wasn't obese, a
Shenzhen Metro is the subway or underground system for the city of Shenzhen
SHENZHEN Metro Co. will issue day tickets this month for passengers, especially travelers, using local trains for a short period of time.
The tickets each cost 20 yuan (US$3.15) and allow multiple rides of Shenz
WATER prices have risen sharply in urban villages since June 1, and some residents say water companies or landlords are piling unwarranted fees on top of the government’s rate increase last month.
While the city government slightly increased water prices as of June 1 in areas outside the f
THERE will be at least one treatment plant for restaurants’ kitchen waste in every Shenzhen district by 2014, city officials said last week, as part of a series of new food safety regulations.
Six plants are now under construction or in planning and more will begin the development process
LUOHU District traffic police have detained a driver suspected of hit-and-run in a Saturday accident that injured a taxi driver and four passengers.
The driver of a Lexus, identified only as Qiu, appeared to be speeding when the Lexus hit a taxi that had stopped to pick up four passengers, the D
A CRIMINAL ring that illegally cashed in with point-of-sale, or POS, terminals has been busted by police.
A total of 27 suspects were arrested in the credit card scam involving more than 100 million yuan (US$15.8 million).
The ringleader Guo, a 49-year-old woman, purchased POS machines and o
Suspected suicide: British snowboarder Nelson Pratt (centre) has been found hanged at his family's £1.5million country home
Mr Pratt, pictured snowboarding in Andorra, was 33. The circumstances surrounding his death are unknown
Extreme lifestyle: The much-loved snowbo
China's southern metropolis of Guangzhou saw a continued housing market rebound in June after the central bank cut interest rates to stimulate the economy.
Property developers sold 8,952 units of new homes in the provincial capital of Guangdong last month, up 25 percent from a year earlier, acco
Guangzhou's government has launched a month-long safety inspection campaign across the city targeting factories, offices, residences and parking lots located 30 meters either side of an expressway.
The move is to prevent serious accidents like Friday's explosions, which killed at least 20 people
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have called it quits. A five-year old marriage and a six-year-old daughter later, here's a look at TomKat's happy journey.
Tom-Katie at their wedding
Tom Cruise, 50, tied the knot with Katie Holmes, 33, in a storybook Italian castle in November 2006